UNITER Investment company is striving to provide the best-in-class solutions in investment banking, leveraging from local expertise of doing business in Belarus and our results-orientation. We are regularly involved and have unrivalled track record of executed transactions in mergers, acquisitions and disposals, financing and privatization in Belarus, which is confirmed by the following achievements:
UNITER Investment company’s approach begins with analysis of transaction’s potential:
- Client’s Objective evaluation with our capabilities match to execute assignment.
- Preliminary estimate of possible transaction parameters (e.g. price / cost of business in the event of sale / purchase, financing volume and conditions, strategic alternatives).
- Study of investor or buyer activity / acquisition targets (assets) availability.
Only after these preliminary steps we are preparing a proposal to the Client on our investment advisory support.
Advantages for our clients:
- Reputation and focus on a long-term relationship with the client.
- Confidentiality and Integrity with respect to client relationships.
- Advisory tailored for unique situation and needs of each client.
- Our most experienced senior professionals are actively engaged with Clients.
- Flat firm structure creates incentives for us to promptly and advantageously deliver the results to a Client.
- Cooperation with leading private equity firms, international financial institutions, large international consulting firms, and investment banks.
- International standards of performance and quality of service.
Investment Banking Department services include:
- M&A transactions, including acquisition and sell-side advisory, divestitures and cross-border transactions.
- Raising capital and direct investment.
- Funding from international financial institutions.
- Debt financing (banks, leasing, bonds)
- Acquisition of businesses, assets in Belarus or abroad by Belarusian residents.
- Corporate governance: restructuring with funding, negotiations between the shareholders on corporate governance and equity.
- Organization access to international capital markets (bonds issue in foreign markets, private placements, IPO).
Please contact the Head of Investment Banking Department - Violetta Vrublevskaya