Restructuring requires a balanced and practical approach to debt issues and at the same time forecasting its future development.
In the process of providing debt-restructuring services, UNITER specialists prepare a reasonable forecast plan for resolving restructuring issues, and hold negotiations with all interested parties to achieve consensus and resolve problems. As a result, the owner receives at his disposal a comprehensive financial document (a detailed financial model for the forecast of financial and business activities), market analysis, within which the organization operates.
Approaches of service providing
Advantageous for clients
Services and tasks
Debt financing and restructuring on the borrower's side:
- Making a proposal for restructuring and advising on the development / updating of the business plan and financial model of the borrower.
- Identification of debt restructuring options and their valuation.
- Supporting the borrower in negotiations with banks.
- Development of a schedule and implementation of debt restructuring to banks (local, international, syndicates).
- Monitoring financial condition of the borrower in accordance with the terms of the restructuring and subsequent support of the client in the restructuring.
Restructuring on the bank’s side:
- Analysis of the financial model / business plan of the borrower and making various scenarios for debt recovery.
- Determining the most realistic and acceptable option.
- Control over fulfillment of requirements / covenant by borrower.
Key transactions and projects