Foreign investor support
The company provides support to foreign investors on privatization and large greenfield projects. The team advises on the preparation of the most optimal project structure, taking into account the specifics of industries and supporting the interests of foreign investors and the state.
The implementation of greenfield projects requires an integrated approach, which is to determine the future outcome of the investment project, its effectiveness for owners. The implementation of brownfield projects, including privatization, has different approach, which requires an understanding of the relationships in the industry and the specifics of the functioning of target companies.
Approaches of service providing
Advantageous for clients
Services and tasks
- Market and regulatory analysis to identify barriers / opportunities for project implementation.
- Pre-investment evaluation / due diligence of the project.
- Business Plan / Feasibility study for submission to the government.
- Business plan and financial model for the client in accordance with international requirements.
- Making feasibility study of the project (including modeling of the economic benefits for the state and an investor within the project).
- Attracting funding to the project.
- Advising support during negotiations with government agencies.
- Structuring and support of project implementation.
- Preparation of a financial management system of the project.
- Advising support of the client at the stage of project implementation.
Key transactions and projects